When Philip found his friend Nathaniel in John chapter 1, he told him this, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote – Jesus of Nazareth.” Now, Nathaniel’s response seemed bored and almost like he was shaking his friend off. But, Philip said something beautiful that reflects everything our call-in studies represent. Philip followed up by saying, “Come and see.”
That is what our studies are about. We found the One spoken about by Moses and the Prophets and Disciples as well. The Savior of the world, Jesus Christ!
Come and see.
- Attends Lakepointe Church in Rockwall, TX
- Christian for 15 Years
- Favorite Bible Verse is Philippians 4:13
- Tim has been married for 26 years to his wife, Wendy. He has three wonderful kids, Courtney, Alexa, and Cole, as well as two grandsons, Eli and Cooper.
- Attends Bayside Christian in Sarasota, FL
- Christian for 25 Years
- Favorite Bible Verses are 2 Chronicles 16:9, Isaiah 30:15, and John 3:16,17
- Kelly has been married for 35 years to his wife, Lisa. They have two wonderful sons, two daughter-in-laws and four grandkids!
- Attends Creekside Christian Church
- Christian for 24 Years
- Stephanie is wife to Gray and mother to four wonderful children, Austin, Aly, Ethan, and Olivia. She’s also mother-in-law to Tayler and soon to be a Gigi! She currently runs Seeds Among the Soil, a women’s devotional site online, and writes and teaches live Bible studies for She Rises. Her first Women’s Study workbook, “LORD Awaken Us”, is set to be published this winter. Stephanie believes she has been called to take women deeper into the words so that they have strong roots in the faith and water them daily.
- Lives in Rock Hill, SC
- Favorite Bible verse John 13:34-35
- Wise Man of God
- Attends Coastal Christian in Ocean City, New Jersey
- Christian for 25 Years
- Favorite Bible Verse is Proverbs 3:5-6
- Matt is passionate about instigating Christians to be Christians. He has been married for almost 5 years and he and his wife just welcomed their firstborn daughter, Willow Joy, to the world on May 10th. Matt loves studying and sharing God’s Word, traveling with his family, and watching God make much of Himself through broken vessels like us.
- Attends Elevation Church
- Christian for 51 Years
- Tim has two children who are involved in other ministries, the most notable being Motorsports Ministries. Several people in his study are directly associated with NASCAR and most are parts of families. Parents and kids always attend!
- Attends Alamo City Church
- Christian for 36 Years
- Favorite Bible Verse is John 14:6
- Rich has been married to Jan for thirty-three years and they have four grown children who are following Jesus!
- Joined the Army as an infantry officer shortly after the 9/11 attacks on our country, serving fourteen years on active duty
- Dennis and his amazing wife Katy live in Colorado Springs, CO with their five children (four boys and one super sweet daughter).
- Owner of Sparrow Ranch
- Favorite verse Proverbs 3:5-6
- Has a huge heart for those with special needs.
- His ministry, Sparrow Ranch, supports his friends with special needs as well as their parents/care-takers.
- Asiste a Mission Hills Church en Highlands Ranch, CO
- Verso Bíblico Favorito Proverbios 3:5-6
- Christian for 11 Years
- Favorite Bible Verse is Proverbs 3:5-8
- The Holy Spirit guides Leo’s bible study and as a result, God reveals Himself to every man on the call. Every time. Come and see!
- Lives in Dallas, TX
- Christian for 10 years
- Artist manager for rock, christian, and country bands
- “When I say I’m going to do something, I give it everything I’ve got!
- Favorite Bible verses John 9:1-3 and Exodus 4:10-14
- Favorite color is red because that is the 1st word he learned how to spell
- Lives in Toronto, Canada
- Pursuing a degree in Theology
- Father to two young children